RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:53:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Anyone interested in buying my entire collection? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone interested in buying my entire collection?  (Read 9485 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« on: May 03, 2019, 09:34:16 AM »

I just bought a "fixer upper" and its getting more and more expensive. Who would have thought paying two mortgages would be expensive? Anyway, I haven't touched my collection in the 3 years since I moved other than to try and downsize a few times. 95% is still packed from when I moved last time. Once I move again, I won't have a good place to store this stuff so I've made the decision to just sell it all, hopefully to one of you. 

I know it's a lot of stuff, roughly 3000 games and tons of hardware, plus odds and ends like decorations, toys, and furniture,  I would be willing to deliver within a 4 hour drive of Pittsburgh. My collection list here is mostly accurate on the games, if anything I have more than what is listed. Hardware is another story, since the hardware database was added after I initially added my collection, I had always planned on going back and entering it from the beginning, but that never happened. But generally speaking, if I have games for a system, I generally have at least one of that console plus controllers.

So, is anyone interested in buying the whole lot? I want to sell as one lot simply because I dont have time to go through it all individually,  and I know nostalgia will kick in and I'll start doubting my decision to sell.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 02:14:36 PM »

Good luck, I know I go in to a cold sweat thinking about selling my collection.  If you want to get a loose value you can import the rfgen collection to gamevaluenow

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:11 AM »

I'll echo Doug's sentiment, and wish you luck in selling. I'm in a similar boat, where I've got a rental and a fixer upper that I'm trying to unload onto someone who actually has the skill and money/time to fix it up. It's certainly not easy.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:18:12 PM »

I've been slowly adding things to ebay. Currently have a ni e Sega Pico lot up if anyone is interested https://rover.ebay.com/ro...Fulk%2Fitm%2F233455806329 As well as a few odds and ends, more coming all the time.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 01:13:25 PM »

I've got a bunch of stuff on Ebay now, including a very nice Pico set: http://ebay.us/qQFTsQ?cmpnId=5338273189

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 05:46:51 PM »

Anyone interested in these before they go to ebay?

* 20200115_174100.jpg (2328.7 KB, 4032x2443 - viewed 636 times.)

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 06:07:22 PM »

Only if that Chrono is box/man and poster only.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 12:56:30 PM »

Oh man, I so need that Buster Douglas and that Snatcher.  I'm sure I can't afford it, though.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length