RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:11:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Retro Gaming Plus local store 1 year/hang out 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Retro Gaming Plus local store 1 year/hang out  (Read 980 times)
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »

Hey guys I'm from CT, and have been trying to find a lot of places to buy retro games. For the most part I go to Goodwill, Savers, Game Exchange, or flea markets. I have found a few other places in CT that I have yet to go to, to see if they are any good. I did go to one store in Westport called Retro Gaming Plus. I meet and talked to the owner Chris he was really nice. And he totally loved my Mario car. He invited me out this Saturday because its his one year as a business. He is having FREE pizza and soda, and doing a high score Donkey Kong challenge. He said it would be sweet if me and my girl could bring our cars down to hang out. He said he would pay me in a store gift card. Also everything is 20% off on Saturday.  Sounds like a good time. Me and my girl will also be dressing up as Mario and the Princess for photo opts lol.

Now your playing with power!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:34:34 AM »

Sounds like an awesome day! Definitely let us know how it goes and toss up some pics if you can.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 12:29:38 PM »

Wish my local retro store had some awesome events like this, all we ever get is an occasional SFIV tournament.
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 12:10:30 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (sweet!)

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 01:57:51 PM »

Lol, I love the windshield on that Retro Games Plus car. Thats awesome!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »

Sweet!
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »

Well the car belongs to me. The guy at the game store just invited me down to hang out and draw in some business. My hood is chalkboard paint so I just wrote his game store on it. Lol. But thank you pretty fun idea.
This one gets attention too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (sweet!)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length