RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:06:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Complete Boxed Nintendo 64 collection help? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Complete Boxed Nintendo 64 collection help?  (Read 870 times)
Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:31:49 AM »

I am actually currently looking into getting a complete N64 boxed collection over the next couple years.  It is going to be pricy but something I have been wanting to do for years.  If anyone on the site has any games they would like to sell boxed with the manual or just the boxes and manuals alone.  Please let me know what you have.  Thanks in advance

Tadpole13
Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:33:18 AM »

I am refering to the Complete American N64 collection that is
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 06:17:42 PM »

cool more n64 collectors, there are quite a few on here now including myself, and a handful that recently completed their n64 sets. there's a buy and sell section of the forum you could browse through to see if there are many people selling n64 right now...i don't see a huge amount pop up, but they are there once in a while. you could also browse the "all collections" page ( http://www.rfgeneration.c...ection&action=viewall ) and look at everyone's for sale/trade folders.
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 03:51:23 PM »

Lots of us are springing up now. I also am going for my N64 complete set. I dont have any spare boxes, but I think I have a few manual doubles if you were interested in trading.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length