RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:08:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | NEW TO THE GROUP! SNES COLLECTOR LOOKING TO TRADE LITTLE SAMSON CIB FOR CIB SNES 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEW TO THE GROUP! SNES COLLECTOR LOOKING TO TRADE LITTLE SAMSON CIB FOR CIB SNES  (Read 660 times)
SNESMATT78
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »

I have been collecting for a little over a year. I recently came across a box full of CIB SNES games with a few CIB NES games thrown in. To my amazement, I found Little Samson for NES AND Bubble Bobble 2 for NES both in this lot, which apparently came from a video store buyout. Since I am primarily a SNES collector, I am looking to trade one or both for CIB SNES games. Both are in good shape, but Samson is near mint. I'd say 8/10 easily and cart is MINT. Can send pics. I was going to eBay it, but would rather trade for some good CIB SNES games. Message me if interested. Thanks!

* received_m_mid_1386338093428_2be0a190c674890f09_1.jpeg (89.43 KB, 960x720 - viewed 230 times.)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 12:07:34 AM by SNESMATT78 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length