RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:12:51 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you listening to right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 Print
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?  (Read 487190 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2145 on: January 11, 2022, 05:52:00 PM »

Still working on my mostly alphabetical listen through of my collection. Currently playing this gem at the office as I wind down the day...

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2146 on: January 11, 2022, 07:11:31 PM »

Still working on my mostly alphabetical listen through of my collection. Currently playing this gem at the office as I wind down the day...

Oh wow, somebody else has this album!  My Beloved won this from a radio station years ago and we really enjoy it!

Keelah se'lai
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2147 on: August 22, 2022, 05:57:16 PM »

XXV or 3:54 by the Windy City Transit Authority.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2148 on: September 01, 2022, 12:37:24 PM »

Oh wow, somebody else has this album!  My Beloved won this from a radio station years ago and we really enjoy it!

Yeah, I stumbled on this when I was in a bookstore back in the summer of 2001, during the few months I lived on the East Coast. The cover struck me, and when I heard the demo they had, I immediately clicked with it. The follow-up album didn't do as much for me, but I still quite enjoy this album.

Currently listening to the Clockwork Aquario original soundtrack:
https://www.discogs.com/release/23293208-Shinichi-Sakamoto-Clock-Work-Aquario-Original-Soundtrack

PS: this is my scan, I submitted the CD to Discogs  Grin

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2149 on: October 12, 2022, 12:14:10 AM »

I recently learned about this amazing "Just Say No"-era relic from a podcast:

The McGruff Smart Kids album, featuring some of the most unapologetically 80s-pop-sounding anti-drug tunes ever put to magnetic media, with such bluntly straighforward titles as "Marijuana," "Inhalants," and "Cocaine & Crack." And I'm not ashamed to admit that most of the tracks on this album are kinda bangin' in a delightfully odd way. So all you people out there who grew up during the height of the D.A.R.E. campaign, take a seat, slap on the headphones, spark up a doobie, heat up your freebase, pour yourself a big old pint of everclear, and hit the Play button!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2150 on: October 13, 2022, 09:56:06 AM »

Been buying a lot of music lately, so listening to a variety of stuff. ABBA's latest album, some classic Blind Guardian, Aldo Nova's 3rd album, and more.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2151 on: October 13, 2022, 10:42:55 PM »

Been buying a lot of music lately, so listening to a variety of stuff. ABBA's latest album, some classic Blind Guardian, Aldo Nova's 3rd album, and more.

Wow, who knew Aldo Nova did a second album, let alone a third one?

On a more serious note: I'll let y'all know my convalescence Playlist as soon as my wireless earbuds come in.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2152 on: October 17, 2022, 04:30:51 PM »

Nova has actually done 5 or 6 albums. None of them quite match up to his debut, but if you like 80's rock, none of them are bad, at least not from what I've heard.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2153 on: January 06, 2023, 05:17:27 PM »

Brilliant Japanese all-female trio of synth/keyboard wizards.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2154 on: April 23, 2023, 12:04:18 AM »

Finished up watching American Wedding and now listening to some Barry McGuire

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2155 on: July 21, 2023, 08:09:17 AM »

Retro Game Squad Podcast!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2156 on: July 21, 2023, 08:46:59 AM »

The new Gaslight Anthem single:

Running out of games to buy.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2157 on: July 21, 2023, 05:20:54 PM »

The new Gaslight Anthem single:

Come on, you know you don't really listen to these guys. You and your vivid imagination...

Unlike RF Gen's second-best TMNT  leo ninja authority, I really have been listening to various covers and remixes of various fave tunes from my formative years:

I've also been diving into Sheet Music Boss piano renditions of my fave John Williams movie themes:

Aaaand finish it all off with several upbeat & offbeat originals from the YouTube community's most beloved eccentric musical phenom, Bill Wurtz:

Whoah, what's this? Sheet Music Boss has done piano covers of Bill Wurtz tunes???

Good lord, can it get any better than this?

Me no think so...
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2158 on: July 24, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »

I know you're only joking but it's funny that you questioned what I was listening to and then proceeded to share links of some wild ass stuff hahaha

Running out of games to buy.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2159 on: July 27, 2023, 03:03:23 PM »

I know you're only joking but it's funny that you questioned what I was listening to and then proceeded to share links of some wild ass stuff hahaha

Funny? Funny how? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Which reminds me: I decided to give thisa spin for the first time in a couple decades.

It's a bit better than Shatner... but that ain't sayin' much.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length