RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:00:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Happy Easter Everybody 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Happy Easter Everybody  (Read 1794 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: March 26, 2005, 09:18:45 PM »

Well, Happy Easter Everybody, as the topic name implies.

Hopefully everyone has a fun and happy Easter Day. My family had all its festivities on Saturday, and apparently I don't have to see the other side of the family, which is such a pity, really. >:-) Guess that means I get to lounge around and do nothing. What is everyone else doing for Easter? I sure hope it is more exciting than what I am doing.

Hello World.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 09:57:05 PM »

I'll be going to my aunt's for dinner.   It won't be a huge party or anything, since much of that side of the family don't speak to each other anymore.  My aunt is an AMAZING cook though, so I'll be sure to have a lot of great food.  Oh, and my sister is leaving town tomorrow for like a week, so the house will be a lot quieter for a while.  Hooray!

Happy Easter, everyone.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 10:45:14 PM »

Happy Easters from me as well.

I am going to go over my grandmothers house (on my dads side).
I hope this doesn't turn out strange with my dads girlfriends and her kids.
After there i will just come home and lounge the rest of the day.
I still don't know when i am suppose to leave to her house or when i may be getting back.

My grandmother like Neps aunt is an AMAZING cook. So i know at least the food will be great if nothing else.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 11:02:55 PM »

I'm going to my grandma's house.  That's about it.

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 12:47:01 AM »

I had to deliver a stupid amount of mail yesterday. Worse than the busiest time at Xmas. Not only did we have Good Fridays mail to do, but a chemical leak in a sorting office on Thursday, meant there was far too much to do.

Still, the weather held, contrary to the forecast, and I was in short sleeved shirt, got home just before it turned to rain.  |D

and Dr.Who was on tv last night.

Off for a sunday roast at the in laws soon.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 12:48:10 AM by thx1138 » Logged

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 04:41:01 AM »

Just had my daughter on a scavenger hunt for her easter basket. My wife made up clues that had her searching all over the house. She had fun. We colored eggs yesterday. It was actually warm enough to do them outside on the picnic table.

We'll be off to church shortly followed by lunch and an egg hunt at my parents house. I've got 4 nieces and 2 nephews and my mom appently has hidden 250 eggs plus baskets for all the kids. It should be total chaos! After that my wifes family is coming to our house for dinner. That will be a little calmer as my daughter will be the only kid.

Should be a fun day. And I too will be enjoying loads of great food.

Happy Easter!

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 06:36:05 AM »

Happy Easter everyone!

I went to church, out to breakfast, and now I have to work on a speech for tomorrow (gotta drive back to school after dinner) and then for dinner and bunch of people are coming over....should be a good time.

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 06:40:02 AM »

Same thing I do every holiday. Go to my dad's, put the food out for everyone, and come back home. Prolly work on my game room a bit an then play some Halo.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 06:52:12 AM »

my mom appently has hidden 250 eggs plus baskets for all the kids.

Shocked
That is easily the largest amount of easter eggs i have ever heard about being hidden.
That is pretty cool. All of the kids should have alot of fun with that hunt.
I leave in 10 minutes so i give you all a second Happy Easter.

Except Anti she gets a good luck for  playing Halo 2 (You know you need it Wink)

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 06:53:26 AM »

I hope everyone has a good day. Now off to the zoo I go.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 09:34:52 AM »

Happy Easter to all!

I'm going to my grandma's for a family lunch thing, then I'm hopefully coming home and lounging around for the rest of the day.  Should be fun.

- Zac
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 06:51:50 AM »

I played football from 10 to 12 yesterday and then went over to my mom's house for dinner.  After dinner I watched Michigan State smash Kentucky to go to the final four.  On your face Tubby Smith!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length