RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:44:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | NES_Rules remember me >:D 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NES_Rules remember me >:D  (Read 1028 times)
Zoroark173
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: March 16, 2014, 03:38:17 AM »

I hope it's you ;_; I hope I didn't stalk down a completely random NES_Rules and sign-up to some website for nothing >.>
Anyways? Do you remember me :3 Zoroark173! Remember me, K1L7H, Igloo, etc.

EDIT: If none of this is at all familiar to you, from like, a few years back, then maybe I stalked down the wrong NES_Rules, in which case, I am sorry for wasting your time ;_;
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:40:57 AM by Zoroark173 » Logged
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:04:06 AM »

Sexy one night stand turned stalker?

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:12:54 AM »

So I'm doing my usual morning browsing of the forum, start to click on something in the Announcements board when out of the corner of my eye, I see another topic titled "NES_Rules remember me" and thought, Oh crap, another stalker....
And for once I guess I was right. But I think you have the wrong NES_Rules, I have no idea who you or any of those people you mentioned are.

Also, our forum and literally every other forum in the world, have a handy feature called a Private Message you can send to just one person. Just click on someone's name, which brings up their profile and just click on "Send this member a personal message."

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 01:00:13 PM »

Hmmm i think Crabby was right.
Crazy one night stand.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »