RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:50:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Selling some more of my collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Selling some more of my collection  (Read 13282 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 04:12:34 PM »

Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I have developed severe cramping in my abdomen as of recently, and I literally cannot eat anything and I can barely move. Those of you who have paid me, your items have been shipped out.

I am going to the hospital today. I am putting this thread on hiatus until further notice. Thank you for understanding. Sad

Hopefully not appendicitis, but sort of sounds like it. My daughter had a virus this week that involved severe cramping in her abdomen. Hope it's something similar.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:16 PM »

Hopefully not appendicitis,

This is what I was thinking or maybe a kidney stone. I have had both and neither are any fun.

Get well man!

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 06:19:52 PM »

kidney stone
This may or may not be appropriate, but I couldn't resist posting this:
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »

Hopefully not appendicitis,

This is what I was thinking or maybe a kidney stone. I have had both and neither are any fun.

Get well man!

That's what I as thinking. Either one. Good luck and get back soon!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »

Get well man!

Nailed it. Wink

Well, guys, here's the update: It was in fact, a kidney stone. Fortunately, it's a pretty small one, and the doctor said I should pass it within the next couple of days. I'm doing better now, thanks to me being doped up on prescription-strength Tylenol until I can pass the stone. Seeing as this is my first experience with a kidney stone, I can honestly say this: I would not wish a kidney stone upon anyone. Even a little one is excruciatingly painful. no

Thank to all in this thread who responded and understood with the difficult time I've been going through in the last 20 hours. I'm kinda glad I don't currently have anything listed on eBay, because if I had used this response over there, prospective buyers almost certainly would've accused me of making up bs and I'd be guaranteed negative feedback on my profile. Not saying everyone on eBay is like that, but with the way the internet is sometimes, you just never know. RFGen is a great supportive community, and I thank everyone's patience. Cool
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:48:12 AM by Necrosaro » Logged

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »

To follow up, I am going to officially reinstate this thread. I won't be able to do much driving until I pass the kidney stone, but if anyone is still interested in my listings, I have someone who can ship out orders once I can confirm payments through Paypal. Thanks to all interested parties! If anyone has any specific questions for me, or needs pics posted of any of my items, I will do my best to respond quickly. Cool

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »

Get well man!

Nailed it. Wink

Well, guys, here's the update: It was in fact, a kidney stone. Fortunately, it's a pretty small one, and the doctor said I should pass it within the next couple of days. I'm doing better now, thanks to me being doped up on prescription-strength Tylenol until I can pass the stone. Seeing as this is my first experience with a kidney stone, I can honestly say this: I would not wish a kidney stone upon anyone. Even a little one is excruciatingly painful. no

Thank to all in this thread who responded and understood with the difficult time I've been going through in the last 20 hours. I'm kinda glad I don't currently have anything listed on eBay, because if I had used this response over there, prospective buyers almost certainly would've accused me of making up bs and I'd be guaranteed negative feedback on my profile. Not saying everyone on eBay is like that, but with the way the internet is sometimes, you just never know. RFGen is a great supportive community, and I thank everyone's patience. Cool

I've had a kidney stone before and it hurts like a bitch!  When I had mine the nurse said it is the equivalent of giving birth.  My lower back hurt and I felt like I was going to throw up.  It hurt like a bitch!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »

I've had a kidney stone before and it hurts like a bitch!  When I had mine the nurse said it is the equivalent of giving birth.  My lower back hurt and I felt like I was going to throw up.  It hurt like a bitch!

I'm just glad it wasn't something that was more serious and would require surgery and a possible overnight hospital stay. Not that kidney stones are something I want again.

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 09:12:53 PM »

Moved everything back to the first page. I probably should've done that to begin with, but hopefully that makes things easier. It's been awhile. Tongue

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 01:03:30 PM »

Bump to clean up the thread.

Just to let everyone know, I still haven't passed the kidney stone. Since Labor Day weekend is coming up anyway, I'm putting this thread on hold again until my physical health gets back to normal.

Everyone, enjoy your extended weekend! Cool

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2014, 01:04:04 PM »

Hope you feel better soon!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

Ok, Labor Day weekend is over, and I finally passed my kidney stone on the Saturday before. That was the most miserable experience of my life to date. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting back to normal. Tinfoil

Bump to reinstate this thread. Removed the sold items from the list. Anyone still interested in my stuff, now's the time to speak up. Otherwise I may start offering to Backloggery people or possibly go to my favorite retro store and get what I can for these as a last resort. Huh
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:27:03 AM by Necrosaro » Logged

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »

Bump for final price drops.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 12:38:51 PM »

Hope you've had some luck selling your games on here. Even if some go to eBay, we appreciate you putting them up here for a while first. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »

Ok guys, put on your nostalgia goggles. Here's your chance to own a piece of history. My listing is for Zelda II NES Classic Series on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Z...s&hash=item46274fe16d

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length