RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:55:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 19 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 19  (Read 12024 times)
retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 12:49:21 PM »

As far as FIVE HOUR podcasts go, this one didn't dip in the slightest.

I also went with the posters  nono

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:50 PM »

As far as FIVE HOUR podcasts go, this one didn't dip in the slightest.

I also went with the posters  nono

Who doesn't have an extra 5 hours to listen to Bil's melodic tones? Thanks for sticking with us, and I'm glad we could entertain. Even if you chose posters.

stillplayingnes
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 11:05:18 PM »

Well I'm through 19 episodes.  After listening to 18 and missing Crabby I was glad to hear him back and hear the store did really well at opening.
This is the first episode I skipped the scores section.  I really want to get "caught up" on the episodes and I feel this is the quickest way I can do it.  Problem is there's a lot of nostalgic chat back and forth between the hosts during the scores section so I may have to go back and listen to those sections at some point.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »

Well I'm through 19 episodes.  After listening to 18 and missing Crabby I was glad to hear him back and hear the store did really well at opening.
This is the first episode I skipped the scores section.  I really want to get "caught up" on the episodes and I feel this is the quickest way I can do it.  Problem is there's a lot of nostalgic chat back and forth between the hosts during the scores section so I may have to go back and listen to those sections at some point.

Well, you'll be happy to know that, in the last few shows, they've all but eliminated the Small Scores section... though they did release a Small Scores special a few months back.

If you want to go through the shows more quickly-- and I mean literally so-- listen to them on YouTube. Click Settings (gear icon) on the lower right corner of the viewing screen, and select 1.5 on the Speed drop-down. Now you can listen to an entire CollectorCast episode in 2/3rds the time! Even at that speed, I find the hosts' voices very comprehensible.

BTW if you've ever wondered what the CollectorCast would sound like if the hosts were drunk, set the speed to 0.5.   Now Crabs is even more mellow than before! Who knew such a thing was possible?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length