RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:38:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | October Retro Community Playthrough - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: October Retro Community Playthrough - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night  (Read 69832 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2014, 01:35:29 PM »

Stop making me want to download a game...

You could buy a real, physical copy of Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for your Sony Playstation Portable!

I have it, but it's not quite the same as playing it on the big screen.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #301 on: October 30, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »

can i just say that this game set a new record for number of posts in the discussion. super mario RPG was the last champ at 299, and that was over 2 months!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #302 on: October 30, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »

You could buy a real, physical copy of Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for your Sony Playstation Portable!

Remote play with PS3 solves that.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #303 on: October 30, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »

eventually singlebanana will have to cave and get a PS3, he keeps getting reasons for it pushed on him Wink
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2014, 02:02:30 PM »

eventually singlebanana will have to cave and get a PS3, he keeps getting reasons for it pushed on him Wink

It's coming this Christmas.......along with the Retron 5 that I picked up for my parents to give me yesterday. Cheesy

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #305 on: October 31, 2014, 12:22:54 AM »

Jealous that your folks still buy you gifts. I have to make up for lack of x-mas gifts, by buying myself stuff all year long.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #306 on: November 19, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »

Remote Play doesn't work like that - the only PSP games you can play on PS3 are digital releases, and I think it's only Mini's that are compatible.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length