RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:34:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Smashy Toys for Casual Gamer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Smashy Toys for Casual Gamer  (Read 2495 times)
OnPlay
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« on: September 16, 2016, 03:52:04 AM »

Hello Fellow gamers,

Have you played Smashy Toys? This is a new mobile gaming app in the Philippines. Its an action gaming app that you only need to smash asteroids and comets that will come your way. I really love this kind of game. The pixel-type graphic which only require small memory of your phone. It really helps me to ease boredom while waiting for something. What makes it a 4 star rate is its a FREE to play game app and not to use a lot of your phone memory. You can simply search them in Google Play Store and in iOS App Store. Somehow almost but not quiet similar to Crossy Road. There are exciting gifts you can get after finishing each level. You'll be able to get cute voxel-type toys to add for your collection. What's your take about this game? Let's talk about it here and see what improvements can be done to the game.

Cheers! 
Clair Dowar
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »

I`ve played. As for me this game isn`t for adult, but for kids is good one

Obcaecati nobis laborum Natus et ipsam adipisci illum voluptatem necessitatibus vero ab dignissimos voluptate laborum Magni explicabo Aut
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:46:07 AM »

If trusted veteran member, Clair Dowar, recommends it, I'll download it right away and gladly pay the micro transactions.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length