RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:31:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Hotline Miami Collection Submission 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hotline Miami Collection Submission  (Read 1485 times)
Svenson
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: December 22, 2023, 07:54:52 AM »

I recently added a submission for a variation of Hotline Miami Collection, as I am pretty sure the version I own is not the same as the ones in the database.
The submission has been there for a while, I thought that in case someone is having a hard time verifying this I would post cover and cart scans I have taken here, on the off chance it helps confirm if I am correct or not.

* Hotline Maimi Front.jpg (853.84 KB, 550x892 - viewed 37 times.)

* Hotline Maimi Back.jpg (768.28 KB, 550x904 - viewed 41 times.)

* Hotline Maimi Cart.jpg (519.16 KB, 500x718 - viewed 41 times.)
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 10:02:45 AM »

I went ahead and approved it, thanks for the pics for clarification.  I think this may be the same as the 'Special Reserves Single' variant we have in the system, or that one may just be incomplete.  Either way, we may have to merge the entries later unless they are confirmed to be separate variants.

Thanks for all of your uploads and reaching out Smiley

Keelah se'lai
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 04:15:39 PM »

I think this may be the same as the 'Special Reserves Single' variant we have in the system 

The SRG one was sold in 2 versions, the boxed one and a "single one" though LRG.  The boxed one used the artwork that is scanned above but is numbered on the back of the case.  The one scanned above would be the normal retail edition (no numbering) and anything listed as "SRG Single" would be either an incorrect entry or the same as the boxed edition, just without the box.

Svenson
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 05:00:48 AM »

I went ahead and approved it, thanks for the pics for clarification.  I think this may be the same as the 'Special Reserves Single' variant we have in the system, or that one may just be incomplete.  Either way, we may have to merge the entries later unless they are confirmed to be separate variants.

Thanks for all of your uploads and reaching out Smiley
No worries.
It took me a little bit to work out the system (I'm a little slow), I probably submitted a few games as seperate titles that should have been variations!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length