RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:23:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions In Limbo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Submissions In Limbo  (Read 101039 times)
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2019, 09:49:55 AM »

Starting to really get that queue cleared now. Hopefully anything thats currently in the queue should be cleared in the next couple of days or so
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2020, 09:54:58 AM »

Just poking the bear to see if I could get a few of mine cleared Wink There's a couple to deny but the rest should be valid.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2020, 12:16:08 PM »

Just poking the bear to see if I could get a few of mine cleared Wink There's a couple to deny but the rest should be valid.

Which are yours? It doesn't show us who has submitted unless we click onto the submission. Problem with doing that is it moves them to the top of the list so we loose track of what's been there longest if it isnt sorted there and then
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2020, 03:01:18 PM »

Games Additions
Gigantic Army[Play-Asia Cover]
ESP RA.DE. ψ

Hardware Additions
8 Button Arcade Pad 2.4 GHz Wireless
PlayStation Platinum Wireless Headset

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2020, 04:32:32 PM »

Games Additions
ESP RA.DE. ψ

Hardware Additions

Both approved now.

That play Asia one stumped me a bit. Saw their photo of the back cover. EUR code. Japanese and English writing. Play Asia we often just put as Asia region.

In the end I just gave up and went with what you put   slick

Edit - forgot the hardware. Will have to do later
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:14:32 PM by Schlibby » Logged
ZX Kid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2020, 01:42:46 PM »

Apologies.

I tried to submit a game called Zeppelin: Giants Of The Sky for the Amiga but it has gone a bit wrong. I pressed something on my laptop and there are now three submissions and some info missing.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2020, 10:45:57 AM »

Games Additions
ESP RA.DE. ψ

Hardware Additions

Both approved now.

That play Asia one stumped me a bit. Saw their photo of the back cover. EUR code. Japanese and English writing. Play Asia we often just put as Asia region.

In the end I just gave up and went with what you put   slick

Edit - forgot the hardware. Will have to do later

Thanks man! Yeah, those new pixel heart releases are strange. They are technically all European releases from my understanding but have unique covers for each region.

leej07
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2020, 12:13:58 PM »

Wow.
I had no idea this thread I started waaaaaaay back in 2015 was still going, hah!

Anyway, I have some concerns.

I've got several submissions that have been sitting in limbo for almost an entire month.

My most recent submission as of three days ago is Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Just a little concerned again.

Have you played Atari today?

Sega does what Nintendon't.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" - Smash T.V.

whoisJSR
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2020, 12:34:49 PM »

Same.  Of course I understand times are tough, but hopefully everything is fine with my favorite game collecting website.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2020, 12:39:01 PM »

Wow.
I had no idea this thread I started waaaaaaay back in 2015 was still going, hah!

Anyway, I have some concerns.

I've got several submissions that have been sitting in limbo for almost an entire month.

My most recent submission as of three days ago is Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Just a little concerned again.

We need more approvers. There was a request for help in this area on the latest news blog. So if anyone with a decent knowledge of this database wants to help check that post.

In the meantime please bear with us. Every submission sits in a queue so can’t be missed. And roughly we work from the bottom (oldest) up. We will get to everyone’s submissions eventually.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2020, 12:48:14 PM »

Same.  Of course I understand times are tough, but hopefully everything is fine with my favorite game collecting website.

Don’t worry. All is fine on a general level as far as I’m aware. But everyone who works on this site is a volunteer. People get burned out of real life gets in the way so new eager people need to be brought on occasionally.
leej07
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »

Don’t worry. All is fine on a general level as far as I’m aware. But everyone who works on this site is a volunteer. People get burned out of real life gets in the way so new eager people need to be brought on occasionally.

I'd be glad to volunteer.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:14 PM »

Cool. Apparently you need to contact one of Duke.Togo, singlebanana, or bickman2k
leej07
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2020, 11:17:54 AM »

Cool. Apparently you need to contact one of Duke.Togo, singlebanana, or bickman2k

Well, I sent Singlebanana a PM. We'll see what happens.

n64ra
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2020, 12:42:11 PM »

Thanks for all the work, approvers. I have two in queue for almost a month as well.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length