RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:08:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | June Modern Playthrough - Mass Effect 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: June Modern Playthrough - Mass Effect  (Read 10975 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 07:23:53 PM »

Galactic Readiness is simple to get around for ME3 if you play Multiplayer.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2015, 09:51:37 PM »

I plan to continue the trilogy, though perhaps not immediately. I still have an active game of Xenoblade Chronicles I need to put time into, I haven't started my MM2 & MM3 plays for the retro side yet, and I've so been neglecting my Game Boy project a little bit Tongue

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2015, 11:32:09 PM »

And fun, too!

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »

Haven't finished the game yet, but I'll be playing the other two games for sure. This game has surpassed my expectations.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2015, 08:35:04 AM »

And fun, too!

I have to echo this as well.  As somebody who never plays online multiplayer, I played the ME3 multiplayer just to increase my Galactic Readiness and really had a lot of fun with it.  I highly recommend it to anybody who starts playing ME3.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »

For those that haven't heard, Mass Effect is now backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »

Just made it to the Virmire landing area and convinced Wrex not to betray my crew. Hopefully I'm not too far from the end.

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2015, 06:39:43 AM »

Just made it to the Virmire landing area and convinced Wrex not to betray my crew. Hopefully I'm not too far from the end.

Nope, you pretty much have three major sequences left. Keep pushing, you're almost there.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2015, 06:43:40 AM »

That's not so bad. I've enjoyed everything up to now so I don't want things to end too abruptly.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2015, 03:43:00 PM »

Woohoo! Finished with that pesky Seran. I actually charmed him so I didn't have to fight his first form which was nice. I'll update later tonight with my thoughts. Now that we're all more of less done, what did everyone think of Mass Effect?

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2015, 06:12:04 PM »

Woohoo! Finished with that pesky Seran. I actually charmed him so I didn't have to fight his first form which was nice. I'll update later tonight with my thoughts. Now that we're all more of less done, what did everyone think of Mass Effect?

So many feels.

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2015, 07:58:22 PM »

Woohoo! Finished with that pesky Seran. I actually charmed him so I didn't have to fight his first form which was nice.

When I found out you can talk him into killing himself that was pretty much what made me play the game a second time. BioWare used to be so awesome.

Neo
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2015, 07:41:14 PM »

hey sorry guys. I wasn't able to really play much here recently. Just didn't have any time. So I didn't get to complete mass effect. Ive had a lot of family stuff going on. Seems like every time I have a little time to actually sit and play I have to get up and do something. lol....It's honestly like I have to fight for free time here recently. Sorry I didn't participate much on this playthrough. I wanted to believe me just had too much going on. I'll see what I can do for this next months playthrough.

There is no Spoon - Neo
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »

hey sorry guys. I wasn't able to really play much here recently. Just didn't have any time. So I didn't get to complete mass effect. Ive had a lot of family stuff going on. Seems like every time I have a little time to actually sit and play I have to get up and do something. lol....It's honestly like I have to fight for free time here recently. Sorry I didn't participate much on this playthrough. I wanted to believe me just had too much going on. I'll see what I can do for this next months playthrough.

Don't sweat it, man.  "Real Life" is more important than video games...if only slightly Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length