RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:06:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | January 2016 Community Playthrough - Super Mario Bros. 3/Super Mario World 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: January 2016 Community Playthrough - Super Mario Bros. 3/Super Mario World  (Read 31383 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2016, 09:59:43 PM »

Black Sabbath airships FTW! ..... wait..... I still hate airships

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2016, 10:15:43 AM »

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for an amazing kickoff to 2016 with this playthrough.

We have amazing stuff coming this year, so make sure to keep up with the sub-forum here and don't be afraid to try games that might be out of you comfort zone...like Folklore! I'll see you there!

Here's a really interesting video about religious references in Mario games from DYK. Enjoy!

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2016, 07:28:32 PM »

Well damn...I lost track of the last week or so, but at least I spent a good bit of time with games instead of just work and family. I have spent today playing SMW and my son is enjoying watching every minute of it. I blasted through from the forest to the end of the game to the final 8 bonus stages. I never did complete SMW though...still sitting on the doorstep of world 7 as of this post.

retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2016, 11:06:58 AM »

Hey - it's still January, who is tackling this?

http://www.polygon.com/20...tual-console-release-date

Ha! What a strange, roundabout way to play SMB3. Though I guess if you played the GBA port as a youngster and want the same exact feel, then it's here for you.

More so than this, the 38 e-reader levels (including the JP exclusive ones) are all there. It's like a New Game +

Really worth the $7.99 imo.

Mod @racketboy , twitter: @brad21126

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »

Podcast is slated to be released on Friday!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length