RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | July 2016 Community Playthrough - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: July 2016 Community Playthrough - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune  (Read 13596 times)
Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 09:07:49 AM »

I'd love to hear some discussion on Nathan Drake vs Lara Croft. Where can you see influences from the original Tomb Raider on Uncharted 1, and are there places where the TR reboots have been influenced by Uncharted?
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 07:50:07 AM »

Funny you should bring up that question. I was thinking the same thing when I was writing the show notes. Great question, though. Thanks!

I missed posting the final checkpoint last week, but it should be obvious that it's time to finish the game. It's been a blast, everyone.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2016, 08:01:21 AM »

Thanks for hosting this month Floyd. Can't wait to discuss this game tonight.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length