RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:46:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | November 2016 Community Playthrough - Heavy Rain (GAME #100) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: November 2016 Community Playthrough - Heavy Rain (GAME #100)  (Read 14223 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 12:05:41 PM »

I read some of the summaries of the chapters I missed this time around and was unfortunately reminded of the one where Madison has to strip at gunpoint for the club owner. How her character is used makes me so mad.

That scene just goes along with the others that really make her just a sexual object to have in the story. As a reporter, hasn't she had to think of creative ways to get information before? I managed to knock the guy out before I had to take anything off, but I can only imagine how far the game lets you go if you mess up the prompts. It would have been better if she could have outsmarted the obviously oafish bad guy. David Cage just didn't try hard enough on this story, or perhaps he needed a competent co-writer.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length