RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 23, 2017, 05:20:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | RF Generation Events | MagQuest Presents MAGWEST - August 25-27, 2017- Santa Clara, Calif. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MagQuest Presents MAGWEST - August 25-27, 2017- Santa Clara, Calif.  (Read 100 times)
Zagnorch
Fortress Blastimus
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:45:10 PM »

At long last, a major-league vidya-con for the South Bay! MAGWest will be held August 25-27, 2017 at the Santa Clara Hyatt Regency, in the heart of the Silicon Valley! Well, actually more like the left lung of the Silicon Valley. ANYway, after being unable to attend the last two events I posted on this board due to illness, I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss this one.

More info about the event to come. BTW if you feel like volunteering, why not fill out the MAGWest online volunteer form here:

https://docs.google.com/f...pLtKwXzcdSIwrWUQ/viewform

Just be sure to answer that last question as honestly as possible.

...'Late
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »

While it is a little bit of a drive and only a short time before PRGE, I'm not totally opposed to trying to head down there. We could meet up and find some pancakes, apply for jobs at the big G, go to that bay aquarium and you could introduce me to so many Goodwill employees. Lots of things to do down there.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length