RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:02:22 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | November 2017 Playthrough - Final Fantasy Adventure 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: November 2017 Playthrough - Final Fantasy Adventure  (Read 21010 times)
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2017, 02:08:07 PM »

Thanks Addicted I got those two pictures at this years Too Many Games expo from Square Painter.

I happy I got to finish the game finally. It took longer than expected. I did use a walkthrough for most of the end of the game. I ended up playing through one part and got to a part where it told me to equip the rusty sword. I had yet to obtain that so i had to go on a quest to find it and than go back to the dungeon to insert the sword so the Dime tower would rise up.

All and all I enjoyed the game. It reminded me a lot of Links Awakening. Although I enjoyed that game more. I feel like even though this game is straight forward I did get lost at times and just wandered around looking for where to go.

I really wish I could hold more armors and hated giving them up when I got new ones. Also I wonder if the GBA port if you could switch your weapons with the R & L buttons. it really slowed down the flow of the game having to keep hitting start switching to an axe to cut a tree only to hit start again and switch back to the sword.

The ending was kinda sad. You finally save your girl and get to be with her, and than she has to become a tree and you are her protector.
Do I go back there and kiss the tree and hold its tree branches? ha
I wonder if this is explained in Secret of Mana? I now want to play that game.

Would I recommend the game, yes def. It was overall pretty good the grips are only due to us being spoiled with game of today that help hold our hand. the maps are easier to read, and inventory space is plentifully

Now your playing with power!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length