RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero) | January 2018 Playthrough - Oxenfree 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: January 2018 Playthrough - Oxenfree  (Read 853 times)
russlyman
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 12:23:09 AM »

Iíll see about getting this on my Switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 02:10:01 AM »

I thought I had put myself on for playing this month, but I must have forgot.  Anyways I just finished Oxenfree. Looking forward to the discussions.
MustyHobbit
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 09:30:11 AM »

Hi Playcast and RFGen in general -

I just started Oxenfree last night (got to the radio tower) and expect I'll finish it at some point this week (I'll keep myself away from spoilers until then).  
Glad to see you selected this one - got it with Games with Gold a while back (as I'm sure a few others did, too) and I've been looking for a good, short game to go between bigger RPGs.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 12:18:34 PM by MustyHobbit » Logged

Host of the YT Channel Second Breakfast and featured content contributor of the Cartridge Club.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 09:32:58 AM »

Hi Playcast and RFGen in general -

I just started Oxenfree last night (got to the radio tower) and expect I'll finish it at some point this week (I'll keep myself away from spoilers until then. 
Glad to see you selected this one - got it with Games with Gold a while back (as I'm sure a few others did, too) and I've been looking for a good, short game to go between bigger RPGs.

Hey Musty!  Welcome to the site and thank you for joining us this month. Excited to hear your thoughts on the game.

RFGen Site Director/Editor-in-Chief; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen Retro Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Licensed NES set: complete!, 15 games remaining for SMS, 12 for 7800, and 25 for 5200.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length