RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:20:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | January 2018 Playthrough - Oxenfree 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: January 2018 Playthrough - Oxenfree  (Read 11047 times)
bilcoprod
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2018, 06:48:49 AM »

Hey everybody! I just finished this game, sorry I'm a little later than everybody else! Played on the Switch, grabbed it when it was on sale. Played 100% handheld so my only gripe is how tiny the characters were on that screen.  There touch screen controls too with the Switch.

I feel special because I finished with the brother on the boat with us! Don't know how I managed that.  He and Clarrisa were a couple and she is even friends with me! As well she should since I didn't sell her out! Ren and Nona are not together, and I'm on good terms with Jonus.  I kinda thought his Mother would come back too in the end, but I guess not.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 11:52:00 AM »

What's up Bill?!  Thanks for playing along with us this month! To save Michael, you simply need to ask him to stay in town during the flashback scenes.

I agree, the tiny characters are a bit off putting and even playing it on the big screen, it was tough to really make them out. I think their focus was primarily on the environments. We actually discuss this a bit in the podcast, which should be out in early February.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length