RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Select Folder option when adding game to collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Select Folder option when adding game to collection  (Read 7022 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: February 16, 2018, 02:04:17 PM »

Can there be a "add to this folder" option when adding a game to your collection?  I've never used the "wishlist" folder before and was going to start adding some games to it but unless I'm doing it wrong, I realized you have to add the game to your collection then move it to the wishlist folder.  I'd be awesome to get a folder drop down menu added to the "add to collection" page.  Have it default to "Collection" but be able to pick different folders if you want to add something to a different folder.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »

...and I just figured out what I was doing wrong.... totally missed the check mark box and folder drop down on the "list" page.

toze3
DB Reviewer
Portugal

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 04:43:06 PM »

+1 this is helpfull

You have an option to choose the folder when using the search tools.

If you click in a game and then try to add, then only goes to collection.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length