RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:02:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | The Arena | Burnout Paradise Remastered 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Burnout Paradise Remastered  (Read 8639 times)
zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« on: March 22, 2018, 09:23:26 AM »

So Burnout Paradise Remastered just came out last week and it's a phenomenal arcade-style racing game. It may not be retro in the purist sense, but the game is 10 years old now and the remaster looks great, with the really fun online aspect seemingly fully intact. I'd rather play with the community here than randos online, so if anyone out there wants to get their Burnout on let's set something up. My info is listed in the Gamertag/PSN id threads but just in case here it is again, I'm zophar53 on both. I have a PS4 copy and will be getting an XOne copy shortly. Hope to see some of you in Paradise City!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length