RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:36:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | In Korea need help 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: In Korea need help  (Read 2602 times)
man99helm99
N-Gage

Stats
« on: March 23, 2018, 05:18:28 AM »

I am currently in Inchon Korea  and I’m looking to buy games for my collection does anyone have any advice where to look I will also be traveling to Seoul Korea frequently.
LuoJieRui
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 08:22:44 PM »

I am pretty late, but hopefully since you are going back frequently this can still help. I myself also travel to Korea fairly often and for the most part I have to say you are out of luck as far as physical stores go. There are guides online for how to get there but there used to be a big video game market in the Yongsan District of Seoul though it is pretty much dead now in my personal experience. I myself mostly just buy console games on sites like gmarket when I am there. Keep in mind that in Korea, PC gaming is king and space is limited so there is far less of a collector's community. That being said, if you can read/write Hangeul there are plenty of sites where you can pick stuff up that is almost impossible to get in America. If you end up in any other Asian markets, I can say I had much better luck in China, HK, and Japan than I ever did in Korea. Hope this helps!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length