RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:50:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | My first attempt at a website 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My first attempt at a website  (Read 9375 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« on: November 14, 2004, 03:32:57 PM »

Well I just finished up a website that I made for one of my girlfriends classes.  It's not all too impressive, but I like it anyways.  So, yeah.  Here it is:
www.feralproj.freewebspace.com
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 03:57:06 PM »

Pretty wierd topic....
The site is basic but it is better than what i have up by a longshot.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 01:13:48 AM »

Well, the whole website looks like shite, but it's pretty interesting nonetheless. Why do you have an interest in this subject?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 04:50:17 AM »

Maybe it was the kid in Road Warrior.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2004, 06:12:47 AM »

My girlfriend is a psychology major, and I designed the site for a sociology class that she is taking.  Originally, I had no intrest in the subject, but the more I read, the more interesting it became.

And I agree that it looks like shit, but I learned how to build a website and then design it in 5 days.  Not so bad if you consider the time I was given.  Wink
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2004, 12:14:15 PM »

Oh I think it looks perfectly fine for what it is.  It gets the job done in an easy to follow and easy on the eyes format.  That is the most important thing in my opinion.  I've been to plenty of sites that look super fancy and have crazy Flash menus that drive me absolutely nuts because they are over-designed.  Content on web sites is the most important thing, and so the design that is best is always the one that makes it easiest to get to the hard substance that you have.  Good work.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 01:51:55 PM »

I've been to plenty of sites that look super fancy and have crazy Flash menus that drive me absolutely nuts because they are over-designed.  Content on web sites is the most important thing, and so the design that is best is always the one that makes it easiest to get to the hard substance that you have.  Good work.

http://www.hydrobond.net ?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 02:26:44 AM »

Holy necro topic bumping Batman. I was still in Middle School when this started.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 12:32:14 AM »

Something tells me they made an account just to shill their website but that's just me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length