RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:36:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | May 2018 Playthrough - Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: May 2018 Playthrough - Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure  (Read 19530 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »

Is that even a question, yes is always the answer.

Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »

Huh, I don't think I found those undies. I did keep finding toads in random places, I kept expecting that to lead to something, or for Cornet to have more of a reaction when we went to the toad castle.
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2018, 08:47:37 AM »

Hey everyone, Rich and I recorded the segment for this game on Friday night and it went very well. We're going to try to use more of the content provided in the forums in the show, and we think it will make the show a lot better. Thanks so much for recording your thoughts here!

I was very grateful to share this game with y'all. I'm sorry I never put up a good set of checkpoints. Not to make excuses but that dreaded duo of work and personal life stress have really been riding me for the past month or so.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length