RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:54:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Nintendo Wii - Those uDraw games. What to do? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nintendo Wii - Those uDraw games. What to do?  (Read 2111 times)
Black Lotus
Memorex VIS

Stats
« on: August 20, 2018, 10:03:18 PM »

I am currently auditing my Nintendo Wii games I see there's 7 "uDraw" games that I own.
One is "uDraw Studio" and one is "uDraw Studio Instant Artist".
Those two are listed under "U" in the checklists. I have 5 others for now

uDraw Pictionary
uDraw Marvel Super Hero Squad Comic Combat
uDraw Kung Fu Panda 2
uDraw Dood's Big Adventure
uDraw Disney Princess Enchanting Storybooks

But all of those are listed under the letters of the game and not under "uDraw" nor does it say anything about "uDraw" in the listing. I was going to submit edits to change them all to "uDraw.. etc etc etc" but wanted your opinions first before I wasted anyone's time. Maybe there's a reason they aren't but it just makes sense to have them under the "U" section of the lists. I mean why would the 2 Studio games be but not the rest.

Curious to your opinions, Thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length