RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:00:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Black DVD cases, must go! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Black DVD cases, must go!  (Read 4256 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:22:56 AM »

I have a lot of cases and I don't need all of them lol.  So I want to sell them for $0.50 each or 50 for $10.  Plus shipping unless you're local to the Cincinnati area.

RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 03:37:48 PM »

I may want one or two. Do you want the usual 2.66 for Media Mail? I don't see any reason to ship it faster. Literally the only reason I need one is there is a PC game I want to try and sell whose case is cracked so I want it to be more presentable.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 04:32:44 PM »

I may want one or two. Do you want the usual 2.66 for Media Mail? I don't see any reason to ship it faster. Literally the only reason I need one is there is a PC game I want to try and sell whose case is cracked so I want it to be more presentable.
Yeah I might be able to do first class cheaper. PM me you zip and I'll see what's cheaper.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 10:35:37 PM »

I sent you money for 2. Hopefully when I try and sell the game people will want it more with a nice case. So at least make sure they are really clean looking ones please! =)
Plus its not really a game anyone here would be interested in as well lol. Its a Sim that simulates Air Traffic Controlling. I never got into it and I don't know why I thought I would when I was a teen. However I sold my 5 flight sim plane addons and an addon that adds you controlling a cargo airline all in November so I am confident there is a market for it, I was one of the only sellers for each of the items I was selling which helps. Even the ATC sim is even more niche. Its not even flying planes its sitting at a radar screen watching blips and making sure they are where they are suppose to be and not running into each other.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 09:08:55 AM »

I got it yesterday, thanks, with my last name spelled wrong! Lol. I am just messing I don't care, many people spell it wrong.
I will tell you if I sell the ATC Sim with your case lol. Its actually still sold and is 60$ but thats for the latest updated one.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:11:32 AM by RobotWillie » Logged

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 11:18:56 AM »

The case makes my listing/the sim look much better!
http://ebay.us/uDj20q

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 02:49:24 AM »

Woot, glad I could help!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length