RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:36:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Anyone Have A Sonic Rivals 2 Box? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone Have A Sonic Rivals 2 Box?  (Read 4145 times)
Atari6600
Memorex VIS

Stats
« on: August 12, 2019, 03:56:38 PM »

I purchased the game on eBay and under "Item Condition" the seller wrote this: The video game instructions and box are included.

Much further down at the end of the page the seller wrote this: Disc only.  No box included.

I feel that second thing should have been said in Item Condition....y'know where it belongs.  Not a copy/paste blurb about DVDs and CDs and jewel cases that looks like a Frankenstein monster of different item descriptions in one.  But why send the game back just to buy from another seller where the item title says "Game w/ manual."

Unfortunately The Cover Project doesn't have a scan of the cover so I can't print it up and find a generic box.  I'm hoping if anyone doesn't want/need the game box for some reason and it happens to be laying around they can sell it to me.

Long shot, I know, but I can hope for success.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 01:47:14 PM »

Sorry to say, I don't. I'm looking for a Sonic Rivals Greatest Hits copy, UMD only, because the CIB copy I bought had a scratched UMD. Good luck in your search!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length