RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:13:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | June 2019 Shmup Club - Ghost Blade 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: June 2019 Shmup Club - Ghost Blade  (Read 16795 times)
Christapp76
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »

My final thoughts on ghost blade:

I bought the PS4 version a couple of years ago but never really played it until now, so thanks Mr Guru! I have to say it really is a top shooter and glad I put the time in.

Now, I cannot say the same for the Dreamcast version. I found it very laggy and the game really should have been play tested more before release. I played using a crt and original DC hardware and found it very buggy and slow paced compared to the PS4 version. Admittedly the DC version was a lot easier. With all the faults mentioned I can now understand why the DC version got mixed reviews when originally released and I doubt I will go back and play it.

For some reason I cannot explain, I managed to score a lot higher using Milan compared to the other ships.

Overall I could not get passed the fourth level on the PS4 version but will certainly continue to play it more often.

PS4 version 8/10
Dreamcast 5/10

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2019, 03:43:17 PM »

Initial posted with high scores - great job this month, everyone!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length