RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:21:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Papers, Please for PSVita 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Papers, Please for PSVita  (Read 6064 times)
kaysow
Jaguar CD

Stats
« on: August 13, 2020, 12:51:59 PM »

Couldn't figure where else to ask about this headscratcher. After this sold out from Limited Run Games in record time I managed to snag a cancelled copy that I guess will get here when it gets here. Question is, for when it arrives or for whoever wants to submit it first, what's the release year? 2018 is when Vita cart production ceased and in 2019 they leaked a bunch a copies through blind boxes and other events, but it wasn't until 2020 that it was openly sold and (presumably will be) shipped. So does that make it a 2019 or 2020 release? I'd go with the latter if it was just a few promo copies but it might've been a couple dozen out there already.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 03:37:26 PM »

2020 I’d say
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »

I'd agree 2020 as it was the official sale date.  Mine shipped the other day FYI.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length