RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:05:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Konami announces TurboGrafx-16 Mini console 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Konami announces TurboGrafx-16 Mini console  (Read 9489 times)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 12:28:26 PM »

I recommend getting one if you have interest and ability to do so.  It took me a long time to get used to the latency for Blazing Lazers, but I have cleared it and Splatterhouse, Ninja Spirit, and halfway through New Adv. Island on the Mini so far, so once acclimated I think it's ok. Frankly if you aren't too accustomed to the feel of the originals it would not be as noticeable on many of the games. 
I am a big TG16 fan and I'm very glad to have one.

Thank you, I will take that advice.  I haven't played the originals in many years, but if they have about as much lag as the Wii VC titles, I will be fine.  I don't really play shooters and I unless the lag is comical, I won't care.  If I can find one after the new year, I will seek one out.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2020, 03:23:47 PM »

Yeah, without a solid basis of comparison I would say you'd be fine. Even the shmups are doable with practice, and I'm no 1cc expert.

Keelah se'lai
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length