RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:54:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Official 2020 NOT-So-Secret Santa Thread - 10th Anniversary Special Edition! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Official 2020 NOT-So-Secret Santa Thread - 10th Anniversary Special Edition!  (Read 7077 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: November 05, 2020, 10:29:44 PM »

UPDATE: If you haven't already done so, head on over to...

http://www.rfgeneration.c...sary-Spectacular-4260.php

... to stake your claim on whatever is left.

Thankies...

----------

HEADS UP: If you're looking for the official 2020 RF Generation Secret Santa event, head on over to:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=19450.0

This is a whole 'nother thing altogether.

-------

On Monday, November 16th, 2020, not only will it be the tenth anniversary of my NOT-So-Secret-Santa Give-Away, but also the tenth anniversary of my signing up with RF Generation! It will also coincidentally be Shigeru Miyamoto's 68th birthday... but who give s a crap about that! We're here to celebrate something that's actually worth celebrating, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some ridiculous global pandemic get in the way of that! Right, guys?!

Just like in past years, I'm setting the 2020 NSSS to drop on the usual date (November 16th) at the usual time (5 A.M. US Pacific Coast time)... but don't take my word for it on the time part, since that always seems to get screwed up EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKING. YEAR. You veterans of previous NSSS give-aways know what I'm talking about...

ANYway, this year I'll be offering... nine items so far. Yeah, I'm afraid this year's selection's gonna be pretty sparse, guys. It's mainly due to me avoiding thrift stores like... well, like the plague since the whole pandemic thingy became serious business. I'm gonna try to dredge up at least one more piece of useless dreck totes-kewl-&-awesome vidya game collectible for you to treasure forever!

Just remember the rules:

-   Just one selection per person.

-   The first person to claim the item gets it. First come, first served.

How to make your claim:

-   Go to the 2020 NOT-So-Secret Santa blog when it posts (fingers crossed) on Monday, November 16th at 5 A.M. US Pacific Coast time...

-   Take note of the number of the item/lot you desire, and...

-   Post that number in the Not-So-Secret-Santa blog's comments section... and try to keep it to just the comments section. Thank you for your consideration.

All RF Generation members from anywhere in the world are welcome to take advantage. Just be aware that, that unless otherwise noted, all games being given away are NTSC U/C coded for use in machines for the North American market.

As for shipping costs: I'm covering it. Just note that I'll be mailing this stuff out using the cheapest shipping methods possible, so it might be a while before your claim gets to you. You'll receive a PM informing you of your successful claim, and either requesting your mailing address, or confirming the one I have on file.

Thank you for your attention, happy holidays, and... ummmm... what's that thing MetalFRO likes to say at the end of his videos? Oh yeah, GAME ON!

- Z
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:59:21 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »

Yes!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 12:21:41 AM »

All righty, I found a tenth item to throw onto the give-away pile. That's right, it's ten for the tenth!

Oh, and allow me to clarify the rule about posting your claim in the blog comments section on the day of the give-away, rather than here in the Official NSSS thread: whoever posts their claim number there first gets that item, no ifs, ands, or buts. Also, if you post your claim here, but neglect to do it there, and someone else claims that same item in the blog comments section, the claim will go to blog-comments poster. I'm doing it this way to diminish any potential confusion and frustration on the big day. Please, please, PLEASE keep this in mind when the big day comes 'round, and thank you for your consideration.

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 12:16:40 AM »

All right, I've just finished and submitted the blog for posting tomorrow morning! Good luck to all participants!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 08:59:44 PM »

Hey now! If you haven't already done so, head on over to...

http://www.rfgeneration.c...sary-Spectacular-4260.php

... to stake your claim on whatever is left.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 09:26:57 PM »

To Zagnorch! beer

2 years of Holiday Give-Away and 8 years of NOT-So-Secret Santa! xmas
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 01:55:20 AM »

To Zagnorch! beer

2 years of Holiday Give-Away and 8 years of NOT-So-Secret Santa! xmas

AFAIK you're the only RF Gentleman who's made claims from all 11 of my NSSS Give-Aways! And no, that's not a typo; because I had so much extra junk-- errr, cool swag lying about in 2012, I did two holiday give-aways that year.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length