RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:57:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | December 2020 Playthrough - Among Us 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: December 2020 Playthrough - Among Us  (Read 13353 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 10:07:58 PM »

Do we have a code for today?

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 07:45:31 AM »

Started playing yesterday and I really enjoy the game. My first two online games with randos I was the impostor both times so that was interesting. The first one, I was voted off after about four kills and the second time I actually won the match after getting it down to three and one of the players dropped or quit. As a non-impostor I actually really enjoy running around and doing the tasks (although I hate the connect the wires task).

My first session with the group last night was a ton of fun. Sorry for cussing or almost cussing for those with kids on the line, I'll try to be better about that going forward.

Playing with voice chat adds a different layer because you have to be a little careful what you say to not spoil stuff (for an example last night I said something like "white, are you chasing me or what?" then white kills me but you have to resist the urge to blurt "damn I knew it, white just killed me!")

I'm trying to get my wife and also Cory into it within the next few sessions.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 04:38:55 PM »

Yeah, last night was a banger!  We filled up an entire room at one point with 10 RFGen members and family including:

wildbil
Crabmaster and son
Douglie and wife
bickman
MetalFRO
GrayGhost
and myself and my daughter

Great time and hope to see all of you tomorrow night.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2020, 05:46:29 PM »

It took me a few plays to really understand what I'm supposed to do, and even then, playing on my phone is a little awkward. Still, by the end, I think I got the hang of it. I might have to jump in again.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2020, 09:55:39 PM »

Room code for tonight in initial post

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2020, 10:07:34 AM »

Good time last night. Thank you to everyone who hopped on!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2020, 01:53:34 PM »

Last night of AMONG US for the month!  Hope that everyone can join us. 

There WILL be a prize handed out to one lucky participant in tonight's event.  However, I will neither divulge what has to be done to earn it, nor what the prize will be. All I will say is that you will have to be at tonight's event to win it. Smiley

Since it's the last night, let's begin at 9:00 PM EST

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2020, 09:21:10 PM »

Current room code: NATYZF

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2021, 01:19:34 PM »

Without realizing it, I ended up winning the final night of the playthrough! The prize is a little sus though...

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length