RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:35:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | NEW Nintendo NES Book Now Available! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEW Nintendo NES Book Now Available!  (Read 2946 times)
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: February 05, 2021, 05:07:09 PM »

Hello!

My new book, The NES Omnibus: The Nintendo Entertainment System and Its Games, Volume 1 (A–L), is now available! You can check out sample pages and other details on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp...s_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i11

US residents can order a signed copy from me here:
https://brettweiss.square.../1?cs=true&cst=custom

Thanks for reading!

Here's what the pros are saying about the book:

"You can always depend on Brett Weiss for the world's most thorough deep-dive on vintage 80s and 90s gaming. There's no one I know that's more knowledgeable on the game systems we all fell in love with years ago. His books are a must-have for any modern-day gamer wanting to get an old school fix. His books won't just provide a dose of nostalgia, you'll also discover games you never even knew existed!" -Adam F. Goldberg, creator of "The Goldbergs" hit TV show

*"LOVE your work, and I'm a big supporter." - Tommy Tallarico, video game music composer, President of Intellivision Productions

*"Brett Weiss proves once again that he is the master of game directories." - Leonard Herman, author of "Phoenix IV: The History of the Videogame Industry"

*"This book covering the Nintendo Entertainment System is big, bad, bold, and absolutely brilliant. With amazing sources, a dedication to depth and clarity, and an insistence for completeness, this is easily the best book on the NES to date." - Patrick Hickey Jr., author of "The Minds Behind the Games"

*"Brett's 'NES Omnibus' is a must-have for anyone who enjoys this rich part of the video game industry. The comprehensive nature of the book is complemented by his great presentation style. If you haven't played these games, after reading this, you'll feel like you have." - David Warhol, game composer, sound designer and programmer

*"After bringing us 'The SNES Omnibus: The Super Nintendo and its Games,' Brett Weiss repeats the magic with its page-turning companion volume 'The NES Omnibus: The Nintendo Entertainment System and its Games.' With its comprehensive coverage of Nintendo's classic 8-bit console featuring retrospective stories, game reviews, and screenshots galore, this handsome coffee table book is sure to win countless old school gamers' hearts, and inspire plenty of younger fans who missed the NES train the first time around.- Shane Stein, Executive Producer of "The Game Chasers Movie"

* nesbookjacket.jpg (1612.19 KB, 4188x1837 - viewed 287 times.)

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 04:14:46 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Brett.  Always enjoy these.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 06:35:40 PM »

I have mine!  I can't wait to read this one, Brett.

[img width=700 height=933]https://i.imgur.com/lyZYlaV.jpg[/img]

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 08:01:14 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Brett.  Always enjoy these.

You bet, thank you!

ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 08:01:37 PM »

I have mine!  I can't wait to read this one, Brett.

[img width=700 height=933]https://i.imgur.com/lyZYlaV.jpg[/img]

AWESOME!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length