RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:13:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Does your child play sports? (or younger relative) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Does your child play sports? (or younger relative)  (Read 24651 times)
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 02:44:02 AM »

Not yet, but my son will be playing soccer this spring. It'll be his first organized sports team. I guess it's like a pre-K program trough the township (he's 4)

Promic
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 05:34:23 AM »

My child plays football and I also love football.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:31 PM »

Yeah, my daughter (6) plays soccer and has for 3 seasons. She played baseball for a season as well and wants to play again. My son who will be 3 in June is dying to play soccer and he will start in the Fall. Soccer is a sport I love and I really hope they stick with it. I played football, soccer, basketball, and some baseball growing up and I am open to them playing whatever they like. If anything, I hope the soccer sticks since it was always my favorite.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Tony_wain
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 05:12:56 AM »

My son is 4 now and I sign up him with football team, beacuse he loves it. I belive if the child start in early age, he will be good at it after few years. I want to support my son even if he decide to play guitar or valleyball. I want my son to be he best and I can't stop him. Everything for my son

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 04:59:58 PM »

7 year old does karate, basketball, and dodgeball.  5 year old does karate and has track starting this Saturday.  Tried T-ball and they both weren't interested. Sad

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
DanFM
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2017, 02:20:05 PM »

I sign up my son when he was a 5 and after 2 years I can say that he play very well. He have practice every 2 days, but we having a training every day , just me and my son. I would recommend it to every kid, it's lots of fun, exercise, and you child will learn lots of useful things.
paonlinegambling
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 08:27:15 AM »

My son started learning to play hockey this year. It is actually so great to watch him, even when he is not doing as well as you would like, still it is very adorable.

Visit pennsylvania-online-gambling.com to find legality-related information on online gambling activities in Pennsylvania.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length