RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:32:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Submission Question... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Submission Question...  (Read 8942 times)
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« on: October 27, 2021, 04:45:32 AM »

Hey guys, I have a quick question here.  While perusing the database, I stumbled on the listing for the Classic Series Blades of Steel, and noticed there was no manual image posted.  I have personally opened and documented the contents of that particular game, and unlike the cart and box, which have -1 designations, the manual is exactly the same as the oval seal version, which does NOT have a -1 in the code.  As such, the image used in that variant (or the round seal for that matter, as the cover is indistinguishable, the only change is on the inside cover) can be used to fill the hole in the database.  I could also scan the manual myself and submit it, but I figured it might be prudent to simply migrate an existing image instead of adding a whole new one.  I just don't know how exactly to submit this via the submission section.  As such, I've decided to post about it and find out, and/or let y'all take care of it Tongue
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 08:00:39 AM »

I'd say just submit a scan for it.  Might be good to note this in the trivia section for the game too.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 09:15:50 PM »

I'd say just submit a scan for it.  Might be good to note this in the trivia section for the game too.

What Bear said, scan the one you have.  The other info would be good for Trivia.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 09:39:17 PM »

Cool, I'll do that in the next batch I do up Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length