RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:35:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | I need this blog posted (i used libreoffice writer html export) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need this blog posted (i used libreoffice writer html export)  (Read 297 times)
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: December 26, 2023, 11:36:24 PM »

I wrote this in Libreoffice Writer 24.2 and exported to html like this website wanted, but this website wouldn't post the blog

I had a 486 pc with 2 mb of ram and playedd games, Simcity 2000, Simtown, King’s Quest VIII. The same year my cousin was playing Super Mario Bros., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Pit Star Tropic for NES. He also played Castlevania Bloodlines, and Sonic 1,2,3 and Sonic and Knuckles, It was exciting. My cousin David would lay his Super Nintendo cartridges in his closet and we would sort it when his moe sm told him to clean his room. We could only play Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo a little according to Rick Hartmon, his father, and would need to bike around outside to the train tracks. In 1995, he brought his Nintendo entertainment system to my house.
Then when my birthday present was a Nintendo 64 with Star Fox 64 and Shadows of the Empire. I enjoyed Shadows of the Empire. I would need help from David to beat it. Then I tried beating Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 in 1997. We played Goldeneye a lot in 1997 and 1998. Thgotn in 1999, I played Sonic 3D Blast, Virtual Fighter, Nights into Dreams on Saturn with my cousin david.
In late 1999, I bought a Sega Dreamcast with Sonic Adventure and Soul Calibur. I needed david to help me beat sonic adventure.
In 2000, I bought a Playstation with Chrono Cross. I would play Gran Turismo 2, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8 and Legend of Dragoon. I was also trying to beat Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia for Sega Dreamcast. I was playing Speed Devils on Sega Dreamcast a lot. I would play Diablo 2 and play heavy metal mp3s all night long.
In 2001, I bought a PS2 and Xbox. I played Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Xenosaga Episode 1, and Final Fantasy 10. I also bought a Gamecube with Wave Race Blue Storm for my birthday. David and I played Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Wave Race Blue Storm, Smash Bros. Melee, and Gran Turismo 3. I also tried beating Sonic Adventure 2. I had Unreal Tournament 99 and Quake 3 Arena lan parties. I played Mario Kart Super Circuit and Castlevania Circle of the Moon. I was playing Half-life and diablo 2 lord of destruction over 56k and made the latter with a level 99 sorceress.
In 2002, David and I played Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Mario Kart Double Dash. We beat the entire games together. I continue playing diablo 2 and I started warcraft 3 and neverwinter nights over 56k.
In 2003, we played Halo on Xbox and Project Gotham Racing, Unreal Championship. I was also beating F-zero GX, Legend of Zelda wind Waker, Star Fox Adventures. I also started a NES, Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo collection with the Mario trlogy, Mario World, Super Mario Kart and Sonic trilogy first. Then Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star II, III, and IV, Shining Force, I was playing never winter nights over 56k and Diablo 2 lord of destruction over 56k.
In 2004, I played and beat Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Doom 3, and replayed Super Mario 64 DS on my new Nintendo DS.
In 2005, I bought a PSP and Xbox 360 at Best Buy. I played Project Gothing Racing 3, Lumines. Wipeout pure. I would play Guild Wars over 56k.
In 2006, I bought a Playstation 3 and Ridge Racer 7 as my first game at Shop Ko. It would go on to be a 120 games series. I remember Ratchet and Clank, Grand Theft Auto IV, Gran Turismo 6.
In 2007, I bought a wii. I bought new Super Mario Bros. Wii. I would play some Legend of Zelda Twilight princess. I would play a lot of halo 3
in 2011, I bought a Playstation Vita with Wipeout I wanted some JRPGS for it like Persona 4 Golden. Also bought a 3DS with Mario Kart 7.
In 2012, I bought a Wii U with New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario Kart 8 at the new richmond Walmart at midnight.
In 2013, I bought a Playstation 4 at Shop Ko. I bought Killzone. I played a lot of Gran turismo Sport.
In 2014, I bought a Xbox one, but did little with it. I only bought like 8 games for it. I did play Forza horizon and Halo 5.
In 2017, I bought a Switch at Best Buy. I enjoyed staying in line after frist going to Shop Ko in new Richmond, I bought Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe. I still play this one a lot.
In 2019, I bought a 256 gb ODROID UX4 with 114,000 games running Ubuntu.
In 2020, I bought a Raspberry pi 256 gb with lot of old videogames on it.
In 2021, I bought a Playstation 5 online and bought a platformer. I barely play it. Then I would have 256 GB Super console X Cube with 100,000 games on it.
In 2023 I bought a 4 terabyte hard drive full of game isos and game roms. I also bought a mini pc, a gamesir controller and a 2 terabyte hard drive.
I remember sacrificing a lot for the game collection.  For example, I don't have a ATV, no wife,  no children, and everybody who loves me are much older (parents) and I couldn't go to Graduate School
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 11:45:17 PM by renegadeviking » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length