RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:45:05 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Asia Reunion - Live at the House of Blues Cleveland! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Asia Reunion - Live at the House of Blues Cleveland!  (Read 1074 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: September 16, 2006, 06:26:14 PM »

A couple of buddies and me drove to Cleveland yesterday to see Asia at the House of Blues. The four original members, Steve Howe, Carl Palmer, John Wetton and Geoff Downes reunited for a 25th Anniversary tour.

It was a great show. They played the entire first album including, Heat of the Moment and Only Time Will Tell. They also did one number each from other bands they had been in. For Steve Howe the played the Yes tube Roudabout, for Carl Palmer, FAnfare for the Common Man by Emerson, Lake and Palmer, for John Wetton it was Court of the Crimson King by King Krimson and for Geoff Downes it was Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles.

Fanfare for the Common Man was a highlight for me. I'd seen ELP when I was in college but it was the tour for the album they did with Cozy Powell on drums. It was the first time I'd seen Carl Palmer play live. Now I can say I've seen the two greatest drummers of all time play live. I saw Rush a few years ago with of course Neil Peart on drums.

The House of Blues was also a pretty cool venue. It had a bar restaurant with a 1200 capacity concert hall. The food was great and the show even better. It was a hell of a good time.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 04:53:02 PM »

wow its been 25 years

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length