RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:46:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Thank you XBL arcade! (Cyberball 2072) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thank you XBL arcade! (Cyberball 2072)  (Read 1549 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: September 10, 2007, 10:13:13 AM »

Xbox Live Arcade has made me a very happy person.

Recently, they added "Cyberball 2072" to the list of arcade games. This is one of my favorite all time arcade games!

I played several games this weekend, getting the feel for the game again, and I already have the 3rd highest score on Xbox live. I think by the end of the week, I should be listed in the top spot. Wink

Anybody else pick this game up? I'd like to play coop online to get the achievements.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:24:40 AM »

I just found out that there is no head to head match ups for this arcade title. Sad, because this is where the game really shines. At least it was only 400 points to pick the game up.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »

I remember Cyberball 2072. Didn't they already make it in a compilation somewhere though?

Even so, for 400 points that still a good deal.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »

I remember Cyberball 2072. Didn't they already make it in a compilation somewhere though?

Even so, for 400 points that still a good deal.

It was on the Atari compilation for the Xbox. This port "feels" much more tru to form.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »

I remember this piece of poo from the arcades. what a waste of hard drive space.   Tongue

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »

Shocked  I actually liked Cyberball 2072. There's much worse crappola to be had on one's hard drive, imo.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Speedball 2. It's been announced for XBLA but no release date yet.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

Shocked  I actually liked Cyberball 2072. There's much worse crappola to be had on one's hard drive, imo.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Speedball 2. It's been announced for XBLA but no release date yet.

I knew Cyberball is Capt's favorite arcade game that why I added the  Tongue at the end. I don't think I ever played it at the arcade. I know Rick and I tried the Genesis or NES version and it wasn't so good.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »

Yeah, Scott is just taking a jab at one of my favorite arcade games. He's a sarcastic asshat. Cheesy

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »

He's a sarcastic asshat. Cheesy

No

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length