RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:38:05 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 789390 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5535 on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:25 PM »

I can't stop farting

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5536 on: May 19, 2014, 10:20:32 PM »

Eat any Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5537 on: May 20, 2014, 06:29:01 PM »

sorry to hear about that izret, that's hard but like shadow said at least he's not suffering anymore.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5538 on: May 20, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »

Holy new post feed.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5539 on: May 20, 2014, 10:47:50 PM »

Killing them as I see them.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5540 on: May 22, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »

Just found a great picture of me and my friend Tyler at the Marnie Stern show a few weeks back. He's wearing the Bosco t-shirt, I'm next to him on the right.

[img width=700 height=158]http://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/10298231_10202151671009674_4886023532451602103_o.jpg[/img]

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5541 on: May 22, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »

I can't stop farting

Looks like my stuffed-up sinuses are a blessing in disguise.

Eat any Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears?

He'd be doin' a helluva lot worse than nonstop booty-burping after downing a few of those bad boys.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5542 on: May 22, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »

I would never wish the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears on ANYONE.

A few choice Amazon Q&As, and one of the amazing reviews for them:

Q: Can I get 535 orders for our Congress?
A: Sure. We would be happy to assist you with this. Let us know if you need help ordering.

Q: What exactly is a serving size?
A: With these little satan bears zero is a serving size

Q: Is this a good item for an office candy bowl?
A: Not unless you want to play a cruel joke on the office. Whatever they put inside to eliminate the sugar portion of this product will give you the "runs" if you know what I mean. I'm so glad I was home when I began eating them. I love them, but I had to discard them since I'm not in a position to run to the...

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

PS: When I ordered these, the warnings and disclaimers and legalese were NOT posted. I'm not a moron. Also, not sure why so many people assume I'm a man. I am a woman. We poop too. Of course, our poop sparkles and smells like a walk in a meadow of wildflowers. Thanks for all the great comments. I've been enjoying reading them and so glad that the horror show I experienced from snacking on these has at least made some people smile.

EDIT: Oh, this is new. They posted a "Safety Warning" on the Amazon page:
Important Information
Safety Warning
Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect.  Individual tolerance will vary.  If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less. Made with Lycasin, a sugar alcohol. As with other sugar alcohols, people sensitive to this substance may experience upset stomachs.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:32:35 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5543 on: May 22, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »

I would never wish the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears on ANYONE.

I've been lobbying to make them a new method of execution in capital cases, myself. However, I keep getting this whiny pussy-ass "cruel and unusual punishment" bullshit. Buncha sissy-marys, these legislators, each and every one of 'em.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5544 on: May 22, 2014, 04:27:34 PM »

That's why you order them for your Congressman.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5545 on: May 22, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »

That's why you order them for your Congressman.

Hey, ixnay!

You want the NSA to monitor this site even more closely than they already do?!

[img width=110 height=96]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y409/Zagnorch/WorryBilGif_zps68a15de2.gif[/img]
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5546 on: May 23, 2014, 12:07:26 AM »

this topic is poop
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5547 on: May 23, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »

this topic is poop

No shit.

Hey wait.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5548 on: May 24, 2014, 04:22:12 PM »

4 weeks left on my 5 week vacation!

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5549 on: May 24, 2014, 04:57:06 PM »

I was in a music video.

I'm the one who gets smashed in the head at 1:30.

Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length