RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:21:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Handheld Experts Needed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Handheld Experts Needed  (Read 3952 times)
Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »

Thanks guys!  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I also just picked up the Turbo Express (today).  I hear this system might have the best platform of games.  Your thoughts on this system?

The Express was just a handheld TG16 and played the same games. It doesn't have internal memory though so games that saved wouldn't have that feature when played on it.

EDIT: I should also mention that the idea of Bonk or Blazing Lazers on the go sounds enticing to me. I'll end up with one of these some day as well. Smiley
Thanks Keith.  I was not aware that it took standard Hue cards.  No save?  Wow - that was an oversight on NEC's part.

Terry  |  Marriott_Guy

Video Game Console Library  |  http://www.videogameconsolelibrary.com
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 11:42:16 PM »

congrats on the TE find. I was stocked about mines. Still trying to get some good games for it though.

Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

Thanks Moriya!

I posted my initial thoughts on handheld systems in my blog - I would be interested in everyone's feedback.

Terry  |  Marriott_Guy

Video Game Console Library  |  http://www.videogameconsolelibrary.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length