RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:41:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | I had a HELL of a bad day. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I had a HELL of a bad day.  (Read 3518 times)
Haoie
CD-i

Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 09:07:31 PM »

First world problems.

If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »

First world problems.

Listening to Rooster Teeth lately?

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 12:48:59 PM »

First world problems.

lulz

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

I don't got to school anymore so I need something to bitch about.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »

I still do not see a legit reason for "venting". I'm not being mean, but look at it from a different perspective for a moment. Is it really that much of a big deal if your internet is not hooked up for a while?

That would depend on what you use the internet for. If the internet is your only source of entertainment then fuck yes it's terrible. If life isn't amusing then what is the point?

Personally I'd rather go without internet than without power. I've been without power for over a week more than once in my life. I can say with all honestly that it sucks.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 07:57:43 PM »

I still do not see a legit reason for "venting". I'm not being mean, but look at it from a different perspective for a moment. Is it really that much of a big deal if your internet is not hooked up for a while?

That would depend on what you use the internet for. If the internet is your only source of entertainment then fuck yes it's terrible. If life isn't amusing then what is the point?

Personally I'd rather go without internet than without power. I've been without power for over a week more than once in my life. I can say with all honestly that it sucks.

Aww, camping isn't that bad.

When shall his new form be revealed?
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 07:31:48 AM »

Totally sucks, dude.  I would be pissed too, but then again I'd likely just hand it to my wife.  She's Appalachian-Irish. Smiley

This is NOT a dig at you, shoboni, but everytime I would complain about something like this a couple of co-workers would say (in harmony) "Whiiiiite peoples problems..."

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »

well I'm having a "bad" day myself. My girlfriend lost her job. And then I come home and find out my computer took a dump. I'm typing this on my Wii as my phone is becomming a POS online. But there are still many things I look forward to. Sometimes good things come out of bad things. I never had a "bad" day...
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »

How bad is your phone that the Wii is better?  I used the Wii's browser once and went back to using an ancient PDA instead for a while because I hated the Wii's browser.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »

Well my phone is a 2G network phone. I don't care for the latest and greatest phones. All I need it to do is talk and text, thats it. It has an internet browser but its pretty bad and s only good for E-Mail and very basic web browsing. I never really cared for web browsing on a phone. But thats just me.

I haven't used the Wii's internet browser in... years. I was surprised how quickly it loaded basic web pages such as RF Generation. The flash player sucks and takes forever to play a video. But it still works OK.

Other than my computer taking a dump , I had a friend come over and fix it for a six pack of beer because thats just how I roll. So now I can annoy all of you again.

I just had the best day ever after a bad day. See good things can come out of bad things.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length