RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:53:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342588 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #900 on: March 23, 2024, 07:43:57 AM »

Why is no one posting on the forums anymore, where are all the monthly game playthroughs, and why isn't the front page updated any more?
I was wondering the same thing.  I enjoyed the monthly games

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #901 on: March 23, 2024, 08:35:38 AM »

Why is no one posting on the forums anymore, where are all the monthly game playthroughs, and why isn't the front page updated any more?
I was wondering the same thing.  I enjoyed the monthly games

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

If people don't have time, that's cool, there is life outside of the website but communication is key.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #902 on: March 23, 2024, 04:58:00 PM »

Those are some good questions. Why not ask them over at the RF Gen's General forum over at Discord?

Meh, doesn't matter, they won't get answered.

Fine, BE a quitter, then.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #903 on: March 24, 2024, 08:16:02 AM »

Those are some good questions. Why not ask them over at the RF Gen's General forum over at Discord?

Hey, I'm just stating facts.  Maybe 2-3 years from now someone will say something and be pissed at what I wrote (you probably know who I'm talking about) but by that time, no one will be posting so it will never get read by anyone.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #904 on: March 24, 2024, 04:14:52 PM »

Hey, I'm just stating facts.  Maybe 2-3 years from now someone will say something and be pissed at what I wrote (you probably know who I'm talking about) but by that time, no one will be posting so it will never get read by anyone.

I don't think Nupoile will get angered THAT much. Give the guy a little more credit.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #905 on: March 24, 2024, 05:33:58 PM »

I don't think Nupoile will get angered THAT much. Give the guy a little more credit.

You are such a joker.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #906 on: March 24, 2024, 09:28:24 PM »

You are such a joker.

I'm more of a smoker and a midnight toker.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #907 on: March 25, 2024, 12:13:03 PM »

You are such a joker.

I'm more of an Abracadabra guy.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #908 on: Yesterday at 03:20:36 AM »

You are such a joker.

I'm more of an Abracadabra guy.

I'd rather take the money and run, then fly like an eagle on a jet airliner.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #909 on: Yesterday at 10:40:24 AM »

I have nothing else to say.  LOL

SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length