RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:47:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Shmup Club Game Selections, Cost, and Podcast 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Shmup Club Game Selections, Cost, and Podcast  (Read 48530 times)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2021, 03:48:07 PM »

Just wanted to throw this back out there again, to see what games folks want to look at playing for next year? We have a few selections already pinned down, but want to make sure we're listening to all of you, as well. Keep in mind, we like a variety, and want to make sure we cater to multiplatform whenever possible, as well as games that aren't ridiculously expensive, or never received any kind of port, forcing folks to use MAME, or something like that. What games haven't we covered yet that you really want to play?

Corkman
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 07:28:02 PM »

Don't count my vote twice since I replied on Twitter also. But, I say G Darius (including HD), Layer Section (Rayforce, Galactic Attack, etc), Game Paradise, DDP Resurrection (DFK), Cotton (including Reboot) since those are ones I've been meaning to play more in depth.  I can always go for any Toaplan game that was on the Genesis.

I'm not really that picky so I'll be happy with whatever is chosen.

Do not pursue Lu Bu!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length