RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:07:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | I Dreamed About a Sopranos-That 70's Show Spinoff Crossover 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I Dreamed About a Sopranos-That 70's Show Spinoff Crossover  (Read 5959 times)
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 06, 2019, 09:14:29 AM »

I had a dream about a Sopranos-That 70's Show crossover set after the events of each. From what I surmised Carmela and Meadow survived the end of the Sopranos going along with many theories about you know who getting you know what at the end of the show. And AJ also does not appear, maybe he also you know what. Or hes just off doing other things. I think he is dead though. And Meadow and her mom live together due to circumstances involving the world has gone to shit and another world war has broke out displacing them several times to new homes, and even sometimes to other countries where at one point they live in a hotel with other refugees.

Eventually Carmela meets a presumably widowed Red Foreman (yes, I know he would probably be dead using the That 70's timeline, but my brain was thinking of Kurtwood Smith, who is still alive, and yes they would be a couple that has a decent age gap). In the dream he drives up in what I guess is a metallic blue Toyota 4-Runner smoking a cigarette with a Colombo style trench coat that is tan in color with two other men also wearing the same jacket. I sadly can't remember what sarcastic thing he said as he drives up to the house at night they are currently using, which is in a semi-hood (a fairly rundown neighborhood but still better than a hood).

Now part of the dream was in First Person and I was assuming it was me, but maybe it was AJ. I don't think it was Eric Foreman. But in the first person view I/someone else actually does fight in the war. I see them fly to Japan or Korea (I think Japan) to an enemy airbase/missile silo where he is dropped off and sent to sabotage some of the equipment on the base in some covert operation. He succeeds and eventually the scene ends and we are back we Carmela and Meadow and they are now in a new home (the one in the semi-hood). I surmise Japan and Korea themselves are not the bad guys, that they have been invaded by someone like China or Russia. Although it is never clear who the bad guys are, just that the mission in the dream took us to Japan and maybe Korea.

The character does say something interesting as they fly towards the mission site, he says "You know I used to live in Japan and Korea for a little while". This trait might suggest Eric more than AJ, but who knows. Eric in the show leaves during the last season of That 70's to live in Africa to study something like frontier medicine as he wants to be a doctor I think and help some of the needy countries with their health. So.... maybe his work takes him to Korea and Japan eventually. Perhaps North Korea reunites with South and he helps get aid to the people in the North as they are malnourished (this is a proven fact, they do not eat well in NK, the common citizen that is, of course important gov't officials do, and they are even a little shorter than the South Koreans, as they have evolved this way in the last 60 some odd years due to the less food and quality of life).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length