RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:38:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Eddie's Dead: The Final Riff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Eddie's Dead: The Final Riff  (Read 6178 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:44:52 PM »

It is with a heavy heart and a mist in my eye that I announce the death of an icon in the world of hard rock and metal. My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends, family, and coworkers of Eddie the Iron Maiden mascot. His ability to adorn the t-shirts and posters of countless 80s metal enthusiasts the world over has been an inspiration to merchandise hawkers everywhere. I tell ya what, I'm really gonna miss that mummified freako...

PS Iron Maiden has announced that, as soon as they can get back to touring, they will pay tribute to Eddie with a flyover of their first concert venue of the tour in Ed Force One*. It's rumored they may also scatter Eddie's ashes during this flyover, so  if you're planning to attend, have a ziploc bag handy to catch some of that sweet, sweet Eddie dust to add to your collection of Iron Maiden mementos.

R.I.P. ? - 2020

*In case you're wondering: Ed Force One is an actual 747 jumbo jet that has flown the band on several of their world tours over the past decade, piloted by Iron Maiden front man Bruce Dickinson.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 08:28:37 AM »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length