RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:30:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 414418 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1470 on: January 20, 2021, 09:11:59 AM »

That would be an interesting read!

TimRichert_images
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1471 on: January 22, 2021, 05:13:42 PM »

It's actually pretty sweet, all systems have HDMI (pound cable) hooked up to a LG 20" and sound runs into a gaming rocker chair I picked up at goodwill for $4.00 just had to rewire the speakers. True it's a bit of a wire nightmare (usbs, power and hdmi's everywhere). True the "big" systems are hooked up elsewhere- GC and 360 are on main tv in the living room and I have a photo editing setup in the dining room that gets hooked up to whatever I'm putting serious time in (currently alone in the dark on DC) G/F has a work at home job so I got kicked out of the bedroom office lol.

Retro gamer (and by default collector) Hobbyist photographer(I make a buck here and there) car nut and, musicholic.
PS was a member years ago and am now back Smiley
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1472 on: January 22, 2021, 05:20:30 PM »

Haha, you should see the wire rack in my living room, full of consoles, my streaming PC, and all the wiring to get it connected. It's a mess Smiley

Kannibal
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1473 on: April 26, 2021, 06:34:34 PM »

Hello guys, I am Kannibal (aka KingKannibal and Minotauros Artus or a variation of these) and am from Los Angeles. Very huge fan of arcade style games, even games designed around the arcade philosophy but not necessarily made for arcades. My all-time favorite video game system is the Sega Genesis but I have always wanted to own a PC-Engine and would be sure that would be my #1 instead. I no longer collect physical games since the PS3 and PS2, but definitely got well rounded digital library featuring obscure games and mainstream. Hoping to take part in the game challenge events you guys got going on.

regards,
Kannibal
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1474 on: April 27, 2021, 08:59:08 AM »

Welcome!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1475 on: April 27, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »

Welcome to the party, pal!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MoonshineGaming
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1476 on: May 07, 2021, 02:35:29 PM »

Hey there everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm a long time video game collector (20 years), content creator, variety twitch streamer, and online video game store owner.

I've completed a few sets (N64 and Wii u) and am on the hunt to complete more! My collection is sitting around 5000 games at the moment and my favourite 3 games of all time are Super Mario World, Demon's Souls and Mario Kart.

I'm really looking forward to becoming part of the community here!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 02:37:07 PM by MoonshineGaming » Logged
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1477 on: May 07, 2021, 04:51:21 PM »

Welcome, Chris! Thanks for joining, and for your comment on my pickups video Smiley

Congrats on the complete Wii U set! That's one I've been casually working toward for a while, but there are a few titles that have become ridiculous in the last couple years, so I'm not sure I'll get there, because a couple of those are hard to justify the asking price. I assume you've seen it already, but the games database here is one of the best online, so if you don't already have a solution for cataloging your games, or aren't satisfied with what you've got already, give it a look. I think it's pretty awesome.

MoonshineGaming
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1478 on: May 07, 2021, 10:22:31 PM »

Thanks man I'll check it out!
WhyNotZoidberg
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1479 on: August 18, 2021, 08:01:52 AM »

Hi.

I'm a 3DO and Atari Lynx cultist.

-->15% off any listed price www.ebay.ca/usr/for_the_hoard <--
grizzlyxbear
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1480 on: August 18, 2021, 09:40:01 AM »

Howdy all! My name is Alex. I'm in Naples, FL and live with my girlfriend.

I work in IT administration and am attending Florida International University for a degree in Asian history.

My collection consists of mostly PS2 titles and a smattering of PSP, Vita, PS4, Switch, and 3DS games.
I'm at home any time I get to play a good turn-based RPG or tactical RPG. If not one of those, you'll find me jamming 3D platformers or fighting games.

My girlfriend's collection obsession consists of Star Trek and Star Wars merchandise.

Aside from video games, I also like to collect vinyl, Image Comics #1 issues (or any issues I can get my hands on of WildC.A.T.S and Saga), Godzilla merch, and movies.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1481 on: August 19, 2021, 10:24:47 AM »

Welcome to you both! We hope you'll plug in and find fun in the community Smiley

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1482 on: August 19, 2021, 10:25:53 AM »

Welcome to the site!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1483 on: August 19, 2021, 05:25:23 PM »

Welcome everyone!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1484 on: October 13, 2021, 11:56:19 AM »

We've been chatting on the Discord, but welcome to the forum officially!

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length