RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:19:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Progress Tracker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Progress Tracker  (Read 34883 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »

Well the progress tracker is in development, and well, I'll see what I can do. Smiley

Wink Wink Wink Smiley

Tell me about your variants...
driph
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 12:43:52 AM »

With a handful of years since this was last updated, a quick question...

Is rfgen still under active development?

Chris
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 12:51:55 AM »

Yes but TJs whiteboard is long gone.

SKs whiteboard is pretty full up and i don't think this is one of the things on it.

driph
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »

SKs whiteboard is pretty full up and i don't think this is one of the things on it.

Good to know! Is there a link to the list of things that SK and crew are working on?

Chris
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 08:58:34 AM »

Good to know! Is there a link to the list of things that SK and crew are working on?

Grue is working on the RFGen App for Android and adding in Json hooks to the website in order to reduce the amount of parsing he currently does on the webpages.

Right now, I'm in hiatus on development since my laptop died for the third time. If I can get one of the other Directors to setup a sandbox for me, I'll start working on some minor things to get back into the swing, like refactoring the Genre/Subgenre fields.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 12:33:07 PM »

Is this still a thought?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »

This idea is almost 10 years old but its still as relevant today. I'd use the feature as much as I could.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:56:49 AM by RobotWillie » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2017, 03:44:25 PM »

considering how busy the site devs are, would this feature be worth the effort? with sites like Backloggery that already do this exact thing, does RFGen really need to push into that area of tracking?

i'm not against the idea but just looking at it realistically, i'm sure there are a lot of other features with higher priority than this one in the works and even they have taken a long time.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 12:12:33 PM »

considering how busy the site devs are, would this feature be worth the effort? with sites like Backloggery that already do this exact thing, does RFGen really need to push into that area of tracking?

i'm not against the idea but just looking at it realistically, i'm sure there are a lot of other features with higher priority than this one in the works and even they have taken a long time.

I think it could be worth the effort for those of us who want just a one stop place for all tracking. I think Backloggery is a great place, but if RFGen had something similar I would rather use that.  But, like you said, it might not be a high priority right now. Although my interest in this project is high.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length