RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:25:34 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1055459 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4395 on: April 27, 2024, 01:17:35 AM »

I recently polished off the 12th season of Bob's Burgers as well as the BB movie, before firing up season 13. Sadly, I found the movie a bit disappointing; it felt more like an above-average multi-part episode of the show. Not quite cinematic enough.

Speaking of somewhat disappointing (so far) cinematic shows: I also caight the first two episodes of the Knuckles show, and... well it's been fairly loud and dumb so far, but not without a few neat bits here and there. The use of 1980s tunes in the soundtrack continues the tradition of the first two live-action Sonic flicks... which this child of the 80s found rather corny and tiresome. Also, did they really have to use (SPOILER ALERT) Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out For A Hero in a noted movie/TV show for the zillionth time over the last couple decades? Also, are there no decent 90s pop tunes they could use in the soundtrack? You know, seeing as how the first Sonic game debuted in the early 90s?

Anyhoozelbee, after I finish up the Knuckles and Bob's Burgers episodes, I'll probably torture myself by marathoning the latest season of Family Guy... and then dive into All in the Family just for the hell of it.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4396 on: April 27, 2024, 11:32:05 AM »

I recently polished off the 12th season of Bob's Burgers as well as the BB movie, before firing up season 13. Sadly, I found the movie a bit disappointing; it felt more like an above-average multi-part episode of the show. Not quite cinematic enough.

Speaking of somewhat disappointing (so far) cinematic shows: I also caight the first two episodes of the Knuckles show, and... well it's been fairly loud and dumb so far, but not without a few neat bits here and there. The use of 1980s tunes in the soundtrack continues the tradition of the first two live-action Sonic flicks... which this child of the 80s found rather corny and tiresome. Also, did they really have to use (SPOILER ALERT) Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out For A Hero in a noted movie/TV show for the zillionth time over the last couple decades? Also, are there no decent 90s pop tunes they could use in the soundtrack? You know, seeing as how the first Sonic game debuted in the early 90s?

Anyhoozelbee, after I finish up the Knuckles and Bob's Burgers episodes, I'll probably torture myself by marathoning the latest season of Family Guy... and then dive into All in the Family just for the hell of it.

LOL.  You said spoliers.  No one is on this site any more but you and I.  LOL

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4397 on: April 27, 2024, 09:55:44 PM »

Sister Boniface Season 3 Episode 2

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length